Monday, November 17, 2014

Loss: Dealing With It

Hey kids. How you been?


Quick catch up: Life is rough, love is rough, loss is rough.
I've been going through hell and doing it practically alone. I chose this though, to be alone I mean. I've always considered myself a pretty open person until a few months ago. 

In July, my best friend and I "broke up" and my other really close friend and I basically stopped talking. That's two losses I've been dealing with. The other problem is that I refuse to let anyone get close to me anymore. I have two other really good friends and I feel terrible because if they try to get close, I push them away and make my walls higher. 

The past month and a half I've just been trying to forget, forget everything that's been happening. School, work, family, friends... I try to forget everything bad that's been happening just so I can fall asleep at night; but it never fails to leave me lying awake in bed wondering what I did wrong, why all of this happened to me. 

I used to be a true believer in, "If God brings you to it, He'll bring you through it." I'm waiting for God to intervene in my mess of a life. I know it's not His job but it would be nice for a push in the right direction. 

I miss my life, who I used to be. I guess I've lost myself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment